Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Little Brainstorm


I love you though i know how the end may come ,

in spite i know , i still love you ,

love is the power to change for me ,

and thats what makes me powered to exchange the end

with another bright , neat and shiny once .................


Future , so far as i cant see you ,

nor even feel your breeze

are you really so far as i think ,

or I'm captured where no access to your breeze ......................


hey , my today dream mistress ,

i know you still haven't decided your way in life

ask the unbelievables !!!

and you'll trust me then ........................


I'll love you darling as much as life allows me to love you

but don't ask me for more

as i cant disobey this rules of life

and it will be the time for my next mistress................


i know the days much than you know it

because I've been touched by days

but I'm dead sure that days loves me

more than it loved someone like you ...............



No comments: