Monday, July 16, 2007

The Start



When I decided to write this series , I was aiming to record my thoughts by such way which make me always remember my moods and thoughts in a specific moment that I wish never to forget this thing ever , plus my normal objective to blog life at every moment I can for the purpose of providing reference for people wishing to maintain life with no new experiences but just seeing what they have experienced before from reading , writing right now from a cafĂ© in front of Stanley bridge in Alexandria , one of the fewest cafes in Alexandria which contains a hotspot , after spending a previous 48 hours of pleasure and happiness in the city I dream to live there my whole rest life , the past hours was great to feel that I’m staying in my dream place , but after I realized that just a few hours and I will be back to my original resident city I came back to its depressive mood , I feel its sarcastic for someone to have his permanent resident in a place faraway from his dream spa.
Sitting here right now announcing the born of a new series in my writings , but sorry I have to go back for paper blogging because my laptop isn’t available with me due to its heavy weight (wishing to have a better solution for live blogging soon, processing now for its details) , plus I think that my internet addict friend “Nayer Rashad” will not allow me to use his laptop for a long time , thoughts are popping up inside my brain and will be processed to writings right now but I will typewrite it when I’m back to Cairo , just watch for it…..

Note: this is the fist live blogging experience for me , to publish in the same time right after paper blogging , it was very hard for me to convince “Nayer” to allow me to use his machine but my depressed mood made him to give up using it and provided to me , special thanks to “Nayer” plus the sun started to shine now while im typewriting , the above picture I took the time I was paper blogging this thoughts , the weather is wonderful , which bring me back to paper blogging mood , so bye for now

2 comments:

marooned84 said...

that's really really nice :) keep up blogging even if there's nobody reading, cuz ur no. 1 reader must be yourself

TheShdaow said...

nice, bro, and you know that I dont give up my machine easily,

*smiles*

keep up the good work, and I will be watching